Apprenticeships in the Army Over £18k salary Guaranteed job Over 40 accredited roles World class training Fix a tank. Build a bridge. Stop a cyber-attack. Whatever you want to do with you career, we’ve got a place for you. As an Apprentice in the British Army you’ll build the kinds of bonds that you simply…
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship in or around Gloucestershire, you’ve come to the right place! Once you’ve found the job opening for you, follow the instructions given to apply.
Remember to send a covering letter to help your application stand out:
- Your cover letter should always be tailored to each individual job application.
- Keep it to one page.
- Where possible, begin the letter by addressing a person rather than “Dear Sir/Madam”.
- Clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
- Make sure you match your skills, attributes and experience to the job description.
- Ensure you demonstrate your knowledge of the potential employer and the department in which you’ll be working.
- Your letter should include a brief summary of what you are currently doing and how this will have prepared you for the vacancy in question.
- Show enthusiasm for the position and provide the prospective employer with an opportunity to meet with you to discuss the vacancy.
- Use the right key words and avoid using acronyms that others wouldn’t understand.